Monday, January 31, 2011

Cant Sleep

Ok, so, I can't sleep very well lately...mainly because of the pain from my back/leg but also there are so many thoughts flying through my head about the soon pending arrival of Baby Jerry. Our last check-up was friday and everything is good and right on track, but all these thought of how labor goes and what the hell am i supposed to do and what in the world am i supposed to bring to the hospital. And the fact that i am gonna more than likely see a side of my tweety that is a little alien-like (a.k.a "slimy") And i am worried for her cause she is a little scared too and all i do is worry.

I am excited beyond belief about meeting my son, i keep thinking of all the stuff i wanna do with him like taking him to a couple of zoos this summer, teaching him how to pick up chicks :) hahaha just kidding :) and taking him to his first professional hockey game in Minnesota with me (his daddy)   :) Reading him bedtime stories and rocking him to sleep. And I still can't get the thoughts out of my head that i'm not gonna be able to handle it, I am a little scared/nervous/panicky but again i am also sooooooo excited and cannot wait to meet him. I guess its just daddy jitters and all daddys must feel this way, right???

Well anyway i am gonna go and try to fall asleep hopefully i can get some shut eye :)

Good night everyone thanks for letting me talk

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait toooooo i wanna go to the indy zoo with u when u go there..he must meet Ted the Llama hes cool and doesnt spit on u LOL

    ReplyDelete