Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby Shower

     Kim said the Baby shower was really good and she had a very nice time.  We got so much wonderful things for the little one, he will be very well clothed and have some very nice things.

     I and Kimmy thank everyone who came and thank them soo much for all the wonderful gifts, it is a blessing to have such wonderful people in our lives who do things for one another.

    A very big thank you from me (chris) to Lori and my mother-in-law for taking your personal time from your lives and putting together the shower for Kimberly it is very much appreciated.

     I will try to post some pictures of some of the wonderful gifts we recieved this weekend on here as soon as i have some time, Tomorrow we have one of our first baby prep classes and I (chris) Starts school again this week so i will have to find the time for the picture postings.

     I have updated the family picture page with a couple of new pictures and will post more later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment